Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week Six

Please don't judge the smudgy mirror
For the last week I haven't really been able to eat much that wasn't processed and full of sugar. Mostly Zebra Cakes and Amish Friendship Bread. Thank goodness I decided not to pass along that last batch and instead made six loaves for the freezer. But tonight! Tonight I *need* Eggplant Parmigiana. Need. It. I don't even care if it's good.* It makes no stinkin' difference. Luckily Nunzio's delivers. But an hour!? Maybe I should have told them I'm pregnant.....hmmmm. Next time.

Rosie and I are watching Toy Story as we wait for bedtime because I am in no condition to actually parent. I am tired and my tummy is v. v. icky. And yeah, yeah. I know. Some women work the fields up until they give birth between rows, strap the baby on their back, and keep going. But I'm willing to bet if they had the option of plopping their kid in front of the TV and whining about how icky they felt, they'd do that instead. So there.

*Update: It was frikkin' amazing. Poor Nunzio's delivery man....you have no idea how well you are going to learn the path to my door in the next nine months. Only problem - the kid totally bogarted my mostaccioli.

No comments: