I feel terrible...with Rosie, I always knew exactly where we were - how many weeks and days and hours. I knew exactly what three different books said I *should* be feeling. Here's what I know: we are past 13 weeks and not yet at 16. I do not have a single pair of jeans - maternity or regular, that fit. I currently weigh 7 pounds less than I did when I became pregnant with Rosie - so my maternity jeans are all too big. I feel great, except for being tired. I could nap 2x a day if my life allowed. So I'm assuming that "What to Expect When You are Expecting" wouldn't have anything to offer as a solution to that particular problem. I know that as of the 24th, the baby was happy and healthy and had a heart beat of 154. And I know that when I eat spicy food I can feel the little nugget in there....just the tiniest bit. I think those things are better than knowing what day we're at.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Week, like maybe..15? I think?
I feel terrible...with Rosie, I always knew exactly where we were - how many weeks and days and hours. I knew exactly what three different books said I *should* be feeling. Here's what I know: we are past 13 weeks and not yet at 16. I do not have a single pair of jeans - maternity or regular, that fit. I currently weigh 7 pounds less than I did when I became pregnant with Rosie - so my maternity jeans are all too big. I feel great, except for being tired. I could nap 2x a day if my life allowed. So I'm assuming that "What to Expect When You are Expecting" wouldn't have anything to offer as a solution to that particular problem. I know that as of the 24th, the baby was happy and healthy and had a heart beat of 154. And I know that when I eat spicy food I can feel the little nugget in there....just the tiniest bit. I think those things are better than knowing what day we're at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment