So you were all right, I was wrong. I am not even close to 19 weeks. I am in fact 22 and a half weeks. New due date of May 12th....for what it's worth! Matthew has decided to take over the responsibility of knowing how far along the baby is :) Tee hee.
Everything is 'perfect' according to the ultrasound tech...but then she's the one who called the baby 'cute' at 10 wks, so I kind of find her judgment to be suspect. The baby is 1 lb 2 oz, and we managed to avoid seeing any girly or boyly bits and pieces. Though there are only a handful of people who truly believe this baby is male. We shall see. We feel pretty strongly that the Nugget has a Johnson nose this time, instead of the Hamilton nose. Rosie's Hamilton nose was apparent even in the 2-D ultrasound...
Rosie continues to be super excited. Yesterday she ran circles around the house yelling, "Watch me, Baby!" She likes to talk and sing to the baby. At top volume. Through my belly button.

1 comment:
you got very lucky that s/he is only pointing in that first photo--not flipping off the camera.
Post a Comment