Matthew and I went to Colorado for a few days for Nathan's ordination and to see friends. I totally got a belly while we were there! It was Halloween. My jeans haven't fit well for awhile, even though I haven't gained any weight. But Saturday morning I got dressed and things were normal....if a little awkward. When I changed into my costume that night, there was a belly there! Enough of a belly that several people felt the need to touch it at the Halloween party, which was a bit odd....but well intentioned. I'm not as exhausted, and much much much less nauseous. Yay, second trimester!! Love ya. Ok. Now that we're up to date, I'm going to actually let people know about this silly little blog thing. So -HI!
Edit: Wow! So many people asked for the link! I'm flattered, touched, and feeling bad that I haven't been wittier to date! I promise to try harder :) Come back.

No comments:
Post a Comment