Saturday, October 17, 2009
9 and a halfish weeks
Woo Doggy! I am pooped! Matthew was out of town, and I was sick with an unbelievably bad head cold. We went to TaDa's for some relief...Told TaDa about the impending arrival, she's excited - of course. I had been losing weight for awhile (the 6 lbs. of two weeks ago seems to have been an anomaly), but seem to be back up to my pre-prengancy weight. It's not surprising, since most things make my tummy churn. I decided last Tuesday that I *needed* some vegetables. So Rosie and I went to Mary's Market (Mawy's Mawket) and I ate approximately 1/3 of my grilled veggie sandwich before I felt like puking. And then I had a cookie. Much better. We have a nurses visit Tuesday and an ultrasound Thursday. After that, we'll start telling people and someone might actually read this! Tee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment